Maybe it was Christmas morning when you received your first DSLR camera. Or shortly before or after the birth of your first child. You planned to document every milestone with crisp clarity – so perfect that it would appear that you were reliving the moment with each glance of the photograph. You excitedly opened the new box and unloaded a piece of machinery that weighs more than a small child and has more buttons and controls than an airplane cockpit. How in the world will you ever understand how to use this investment? All you wanted were a few good shots of your family!!!
If you can relate to this common momtographer dilemma, then this workshop is for you!
Don’t resort to accepting iPhone shots of your daughter’s recital. Don’t be ok with your son all blurry as he scores the winning goal! Or worse! Is your “good” camera stored at home – and you aren’t even sure where! Gain control of your DSLR and proudly carry it with you to all your events and USE it like a Pro!
“Playground to Paris” is a 3-hour hands-on experience with Rachael Nichols, teacher and photographer, as you learn how to get your DSLR OFF of Auto and ON to great family memories.
- Meet other beginning camera users who share your struggles of learning to use their DSLR camera
- Discover what all the buttons are and when is the appropriate time to use which setting
- An explanation and practical practice of the basics needed for Correct Exposure using Manual Mode.
- How to best work with kids/adults
- Hands-on practice inside the meeting room and outside with our fun models.
- Complimentary Professional Headshots for all attendees (because you deserve to be in the spotlight too!)
- Take-home materials for continued practice and review
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- Gift and raffle items
- Invitation to join an informative and interactive Facebook group open to workshop attendees only
- Discounts for future sessions and workshops with Parlez-Vous Photography
This practical and hands-on workshop will be held on
NEXT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
LOCATION: TO BE ANNOUNCED
**Bring a Friend Special: Sign-up for with a friend and save $25 each when you BOTH use the code: “BringAfriend”!
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE….
“Playground to Paris” is now being offered AT-YOUR HOME TOO!
The same great “Playground to Paris” workshop comes to your home. Invite your friends and learn together in the comfort of your living room or while exploring around the neighborhood.
Simply invite all your friends to participate in the workshop – all guests pay a discounted rate of $125. As a host, you earn a $20 credit toward your own fee for each person who registers for the workshop – so with 7 friends participating, you attend for FREE!
A minimum of 4 participants is needed to hold an At-Home Workshop. Most workshops are capped at 12 (but open for discussion in some instances).
Contact Rachael with questions or to schedule your At-Home Workshop.
Limited seats are available. Please register early to ensure you have a spot. All participants will need to provide their own camera for use in class.
While this class is perfect for parents wishing to photograph their families, it is also a great place for anyone who wants to get a better understanding of their DLSR camera in an hands-on, practical setting.